Five more serviced office deals have been concluded by Moorfield Group at the James Gregory Centre on Aberdeen Innovation Park
Monday, April 8, 2019
• LAR Housing Trust, an independent housing charity, has relocated its Aberdeen office to Unit 23 on a three-year lease. The Fife-based charity was set-up in 2015 to build around 1,000 quality homes at affordable rents across Scotland. LAR already has an extensive portfolio of developments in Aberdeen, including Kingswells, Cove, Mugiemoss, Shaw Road and Park Road.
• Northstone (NI) Limited, a leading construction and building materials group, headquartered in Dunmurry, Belfast has just set-up an Aberdeen base at Units 14 and 16. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of CHR plc, which is the second largest building materials company in the world. Northstone operating divisions include Farrans, Northstone Materials and CUBIS Systems. Locally, the company is engaged with the A96 road contract and requires the office as a base to manage this contract.
• Garrick Group Limited, an entrepreneurial Aberdeen-based oil services company, has taken occupancy at Unit 24. The company was established mid-2018 by brothers Douglas and Ronald Garrick. Ronald was formerly chief executive of drilling waste and environmental services company TWMA.
• Smart Asset Integrity Solutions BV, a Dutch-owned independent operation that specialises in asset integrity, 3D laser scanning and inspection services has established its first base in Aberdeen. Smart, headquartered in the southern Netherlands, has taken occupancy of Unit 2.
• Otaq Group, a highly innovative marine technology company, is expanding operations into Aberdeen and has agreed terms on Unit 15. Otaq has developed a unique ultrasonic transmission device which creates an acoustic “fence” of protection for the marine aquaculture sector against seal and sea lion attacks. Otaq currently employs 15 staff from three locations – Lancaster and Oban in the UK and Puerto Montt in Chile.
Speaking on behalf of the parks’ owner, Moorfield Real Estate Fund III, Mark Holmes from Moorfield Group said: “These deals have created a really positive buzz around the James Gregory Centre. Our serviced office solution is generating a lot of interest and offers occupiers the perfect base in the heart of the Innovation Park.
“These deals are a strong endorsement for the flexible and cost-effective opportunities we can offer tenants on the park.”
The James Gregory Centre offers occupiers a modern serviced office centre that provides serviced office suites. Suitable for of two to eight people, space is available on highly flexible terms.
The centre offers ample car parking and shared parts of the building have recently undergone refurbishment. The Innovation Park is conveniently located, approximately three miles north of Aberdeen city centre and close to the new Third Don Crossing.
Only three units remain available at the James Gregory Centre - for availability details, please contact: Cherry Paton, Parks Manager, Aberdeen Energy & Innovation Parks on 01224 933100.